18.10.06

Die zarteste Versuchung, seit es Schokolade gibt

Now if you can make out any of that part, kudos to you...Of course you can make out the Schokolade part, so you do get that pat on the back;) It's just what I saw inscribed on a beautiful lavender coloured pack of milk chocolates, Milka Alpenmilch, that my colleague S has just got from her sojourn to Germany.







So you can guess as much that while I am writing this, I am happily nibbling on that, another milk chocolate bar Cote D'Or and a really fat bar of dark chocolate that S had got from her Switzerland visit. Right now she told me she has sneaked the last one out from her husband's bag of dark chocolates.

I love this feeling...

And this feeling is not rare for me these days I guess. Which is good. Yesterday at the launch of the Longines Belle Arti watch by Aishwarya. Apart from a spread of Indian and Continental spread, which was excellent considering it was at the Maurya, the chocolate mousse was heavenly and truly to die for. So of course, I was greedy and had two huge servings of it.













There were also platters of different kinds of cheese. I could only identify the blue cheese, a pressed cheese which was quite hard and dry, a stinky cheese with a hard red rind. I only wish I knew the names.

6 comments:

mad angles said...

Blue cheese is shit!
Lissun, plans on for day-after ok? aamader aar to keo nai...:(

Anonymous said...

Chocolate mousse... Mmmmm!

AB said...

Essar: I liked the stinky cheese better. It tasted of cold cuts:)

I dunno. You tell me. But let me see if I have an off first. There seems to be a dilemma in office this year.

Penny Lane: It was, it was.

n.g. said...

the first one looks like its gone bad, all fungus and algae and shit has happened to it.

AB said...

Nish: Lol. But its not specially tasty. Rather bland I thought.

Anonymous said...

The blue cheese is probably English Stilton, Gorgonzola or Rocquefort