4.1.11

When everything seems bleak...

I think it is so refreshing to come back to my blog. It has always been my favourite ranting space and I guess it will always be. Small mercies after all.

Have you been weak ever? I seem to be turning weaker and weaker when it comes to taking decisions. So here's to a new, trying-to-be-stronger me.

It was for a random holiday quote (yes, I have to still make inane calls for those and beauty quotes still, which makes me think that it is probably time I moved on in life) that I called up an art curator. One of those random calls which out of the blue make you happy. Something I have not been for some time now.

So I am going to hold on to this rare feeling. And hold on for better days.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

babe, are you alright?

AB said...

Oh well bad times. But don't worry. I am determined they shall pass:)

Sonia said...

come online and chat woman!

sulagna said...

eyii cheer up !! i dont like my girl sounding so low !!