I am awake, Divya. Here's to waking up from a deep slumber.
Once in a while it feels good though. I guess I was busy turning life’s pages…
Divya's tag stated two rules:
Firstly this that I tag five people all of whom have to respond to it. And that none of them can tag me back or anyone who has already done it.
Secondly, you do not like any question here, make your own.
It starts now:
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Castrate him. To which effect I would have to always keep myself armed with a huge pair of gardening shears. So let’s say this was a knee-jerk reaction.
A more real reaction? I would want to know why. Then walk out the door (Of course, these are all hypothetical. I hope the day never arrives for me to find out what my really real reaction would be).
2. Whose butt would you like to kick?
One who takes the high moral ground. If anything, I have realized with time that it is easy to judge. Try walking in one’s footsteps.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Ah this one makes me giddy with anticipated delight.
Let’s see: Own a shack on the beaches of Goa (nowhere else would do for me), spend six months tending to the shack and spend the rest of the year in a villa in Italy nestled among luscious wine groves.
4. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Why not? If I could, I would.
5. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
To love someone and be loved in return is so rare. It is something that is so blessed.
6. How long would you wait for someone you love?
7. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
Secretly attached to whom? Me? Why, I would swoon with happiness and then get up on my feet and land a slap on his face. What was the point of keeping it a secret, eh?
8. What takes you down the fastest?
Thinking. Often over trivial details. And yes, a bad tummy!
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years' time?
In a beautiful little villa on the beach making home and working from home. I want my home to be my universe and the universe to be my home, let’s say.
10. What's your fear?
To be alone all my life.
11. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
I am greedy. I want best of both the worlds. So I will compromise a bit here. Married and 'well-off'…
12. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
Oh bugger! I would be singing Torn Between Two Lovers…
13. Would you give all in a relationship?
There’s no two ways about this!
14. What's eating you now?
Is he in earnest when he’s writing poems for you…
And here are the 5 I want to tag: